Thank you Kim and Beth

kknight

Thank you Kim for volunteering Beth (whistle) and thank you Beth for fixing my calcium reactor (clap). I fell it is so leakproof I put it back in the cabinet , so far so good.

Plus learned about inside the pump , and how to reset the Solenoid regulator and having the affuent dripping into a small container DOH!

Thank you soooo much

Karen

Thank you Kim for volunteering Beth (whistle) and thank you Beth for fixing my calcium reactor (clap). I fell it is so leakproof I put it back in the cabinet , so far so good.

Plus learned about inside the pump , and how to reset the Solenoid regulator and having the affuent dripping into a small container DOH!

Thank you soooo much

Karen

Glad I could offer up Beth's services to you Karen (laugh). She loves doing that sort of thing. I'm glad it is not leaking anymore and I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

I'll just assume Beth followed my directions(whistle)

I'm just glad its finally going(clap)

Beth does have her skills, and Kim, well, she just has, well, Bethrofl

(torch)

(peace)

I did'nt know you could use that much tape on a fitting. She used all the tape she had (icon)

I'll just assume Beth followed my directions(whistle)

I'm just glad its finally going(clap)

Beth does have her skills, and Kim, well, she just has, well, Bethrofl

(torch)

(peace)

Well what can I say when it comes to plumbing I do this...(bored) I was more interested in the anemone and clowns and the cute little dog Lexi :D Fortunately I do have a Beth! (laugh) and Reefy you're difficult to follow on a good drank a big gulp of diet coke day!(laugh)

I did'nt know you could use that much tape on a fitting. She used all the tape she had (icon)

It seems that you can never use too much plumber's tape...(scratch)(laugh) Glad it is finally working well for you Karen

Archived