Coral/Clam WYSIWYG Update

We uploaded a new batch of corals and ultra maxima clams today.

Corals- http://www.barrierreefaquariums.com/productcart/pc/Coral-WYSIWYG-c59.htm

Clams- http://www.barrierreefaquariums.com/productcart/pc/Tridacnid-Clams-WYSIWYG-c56.htm

OrangeRingFungia80-1.jpg

OrangeRicordeaRock80.jpg

OrangeRainbowLobo75.jpg

OrangePavonaColony200.jpg

MummyEyeChalice250.jpg

MiasPotOGoldFavias130.jpg

GreenEyeChalice120.jpg

GoldLobo100.jpg

BlueSteelZoas40.jpg

AussieGoldTorch80.jpg

And a white cap goby!! Its not on the site but we have the goby/shrimp pair available for $249.99.

WhiteCapGobyTop_2769.jpg

Swung by the shop while I was up there for my sisters birthday yesterday. It looks great Cy! Very clean, well organized, and definitely top 5 lfs on the west coast; and I've been to most of them. Fish and coral looked healthy, the displays were super clean and well thought out, and I loved your green(yellow) slimer. Once my tank is setup I'll definitely be making the drive again.

Swung by the shop while I was up there for my sisters birthday yesterday. It looks great Cy! Very clean' date=' well organized, and definitely top 5 lfs on the west coast; and I've been to most of them. Fish and coral looked healthy, the displays were super clean and well thought out, and I loved your green(yellow) slimer. Once my tank is setup I'll definitely be making the drive again.[/quote']

Thanks Austin! We try really hard. Let me know when you are headed back up and I'll get you a great deal on a frag of the Slimer.

Cy

Swung by the shop while I was up there for my sisters birthday yesterday. It looks great Cy! Very clean' date=' well organized, and definitely top 5 lfs on the west coast; and I've been to most of them. Fish and coral looked healthy, the displays were super clean and well thought out, and I loved your green(yellow) slimer. Once my tank is setup I'll definitely be making the drive again.[/quote']

Thanks Austin! We try really hard. Let me know when you are headed back up and I'll get you a great deal on a frag of the Slimer.

Cy

Archived