Hello everybody!!!

thenautilus

Hey guys,

My name is Aaron and I own The Nautilus Tropical Fish in Springfield, OR. I have been lerking on this forum for awhile and finally decided I needed a personal account. I opened the shop here in downtown Springfield 2 years ago in May, after Liquid Sunshine gave up the ghost.

I personally have most of my experience (20+years)with freshwater fish propigation and care. Saltwater is newer to me, just 10 years or so. I have a penchant for tank buster fish and am learning to love/hate corals more and more everyday.

Come on by the store or give us a call if you are in the area and are looking for something in particular. Special orders are always welcome. 541-344-3474

I've been in a few times. Last time was a couple weeks ago and I picked up some Flatworm treatment. Ended up not using it as I added a blue chromis and a 6 line wrasse and they went after the flatworms like they were little pieces of fudge. Likely be coming in for some bulbs here in a couple weeks. Do you have 4" t5s in the purple?

I've been in a few times. Last time was a couple weeks ago and I picked up some Flatworm treatment. Ended up not using it as I added a blue chromis and a 6 line wrasse and they went after the flatworms like they were little pieces of fudge. Likely be coming in for some bulbs here in a couple weeks. Do you have 4" t5s in the purple?

Cool, glad to hear the worms are under control. As for the T5 bulbs I am assuming you mean a 48" t5 HO bulb. I have UV super actinic and 454 lamps in stock. If you need a regular t5 bulb (not high output) I can get those for you pretty easily. The Super Actinic is more "purple" and the 454 is more "blue".

Thanks,

Aaron

Cool, glad to hear the worms are under control. As for the T5 bulbs I am assuming you mean a 48" t5 HO bulb. I have UV super actinic and 454 lamps in stock. If you need a regular t5 bulb (not high output) I can get those for you pretty easily. The Super Actinic is more "purple" and the 454 is more "blue".

Thanks,

Aaron

Archived