New Additions

For christmas this year I asked for gift certificates to get fish for my school aquarium. Luckily my family listened and I was able to get a bunch of neat stuff for the school and wanted to show you all what I got.

I First must say thanks to Garrett at The Premium Aquarium for the great deals, and thanks to Roger for The TFT help.

Sorry the pics aren't perfect, just wanted to get something up. Also, my wife informed me that I will be cleaning the back of the tank and not letting it grow out, Yes Dear...

First is my Trigger:

IMG_4270.jpgRoger, you were right, he is Great!!!

Next is my Butterfly

IMG_4093.jpgI really hope he is one that doesn't eat coral.

Next is the urchin

IMG_4010.jpgThis gives me two classes from the Phylum Echinodermata

Next I got a cleaner shrimp

IMG_4120.jpgIck always worries me, so I'm hoping he will help.

Then there is the six line wrasse

IMG_4170.jpghard to get a pic of...

And last, and the biggest pain in my back actually is the hogfish

IMG_4300.jpg

I made the mistake of offering to dig out a sump fish....it took me an hour. I am glad though that he is out a lot and his orange really stands out in the tank.

Last is the overall shot, excuse the back of the tank ( it will be cleaned soon)

IMG_4303.jpg

IMG_4308-1.jpg

Sorry for the book, thanks for looking.

Robbie

How big/small is that trigger, I saw that first pic of the trigger and did not think anything about it and then the last pic where its by the clown.

Thats so cool I have never seen one that small-triggers are pretty cool, I got my blue throat almost eating out of my hand and its only been in a few days. I wish more were reef safe.

Nice fish you picked up!

Thanks for sharing Robbie. I hope to meet you someday. Roger has nothing but good things to say about. I also have a little Niger trigger in my frag tank that I got from Garrett. I love it and it will eat right out of my hand.. I'm sure I can find some zoas for your little science experiment too.

I think it is in the 4inch range, I'll have to double check that. It definitely isn't' shy about eating. I'll have to try the hand feeding. I have a Clarks anemone fish that has been moved to my macro tank that would bite me all the time, so we'll see if I can feed it without the subconscious jerking of my hand back...

Good ole Roger, always spreading rumors... Yeah, I got my trigger from Garrett as well. Thanks for the help and maybe we'll meet up sometime. Roger keeps telling me I need to do a meeting at my place sometime, we'll see.

Good ole Roger, always spreading rumors... Yeah, I got my trigger from Garrett as well. Thanks for the help and maybe we'll meet up sometime. Roger keeps telling me I need to do a meeting at my place sometime, we'll see.

Yeah Roger is a bigger gossip than a middle school school girl!(laugh)Hmmm maybe that's why he taught middle school..;) You should totally do a meeting at your place. Roger and I would happily help you set it up! I'm sure I will see you sometime on a Sunday at the Premium Aquarium!

Archived