WTT/WTB acan lords

impur

I've been trying to get some acan lords in my tank. To this point, i've bought 4 different frags thru RC and none of them have lived. These ppl just don't know how to frag them. So after dumping $400 on those frags i've decided i will only buy them from ppl who know what they are doing. I'd like to buy or trade for a couple, and would prefer to have them fragged and in your tank for a few weeks to ensure the health of the new frag.

Things i can trade

Zoos: (for pics see zoaid.com)

Legions of evil

dragon eye

ring of fire

fire & ice

rainbow palys

brown/green protopalys

green center/purple mouth/brown skirts zoos

eye or rah morph

green bay packers

green button polyps

RPE

Purple death paly (limited)

Nuclear green paly (limited)

1 polyp PPE

LPS:

green w/ purple tip frogspawn

purple w/ green tip frogspawn

teal candy cane

1 polyp purple Duncanopsammia

softies:

green/purple yuma ricordia

SPS: (gonna be small frags 1" or so)

blue mille

yellow porites

purple tipped acro w/ bright yellow inside coralites

idaho grape

I'd rather trade than buy, but name your price if your not interested in anything listed.

IME if the skeleton is damaged in any way the polyp is doomed. I have yet to see half a polyp live thru fragging. So it needs to be a hole polyp and completely undisturbed when fragged. If the cutting gets anywhere onto the full polyp its a goner. if the person fragging pushes on the good polyp, its toast.

Hey Miles, I fragged mine's with a hammer and chisel. And everyone of them survived, even the half polyps! I have Curtis to attest to that because I traded him 4 half cut polyps and they have all formed to full sized polyps and multiplying. I can frag some up for you and let them sit in my tank for a couple of weeks. Would be interested in the duncan polyp and some other stuff, depending on frag size. I can post some pics later.

Could be something else, but when 2 hacked up lords go south, and a hacked up echinata from the same tank, fragged at the same time, and sitting in the same light and flow is doing great...i don't know what that something else could be. The only thing i've had problems with is hacked up lords.