Pendant's, Ballast, Calcium Reactors

Smann

3-CoralVue Lumen Bright Finished w/glass SE Pendant Mini 110.00 ea 135.00 New 100.00ea for all three!

1-New in the box Coralvue Electronic Dimmable 250w Ballast 100.00 125.00 New

Aluminum light rack 36"x 70" 3/4"angle with 4 sets T5 end caps, 3 60" T5 reflectors, 3 SE MH sockets/reflectors, Misc T5 60" bulbs used, all or part out, PM if interested

PM Calcium Reactor w/C02 Regulator 295.00

Marinelife Calcium Reactor 65.00 Nice little reactor, used it on all my garage tank projects and the 125g temp tank during my build

IMG_4130.jpg

IMG_4129.jpg

IMG_4132.jpg

IMG_4131.jpg

im looking for a 150 hqi ballase. My question is will the ballast work for it or burn the bulb out. Im on a 30Gal and i thank a 250 is way to much is that so. Im seeing green/alge groth with my 150 hqi and trying to keep it clean.

These ballast will not work with a 150, I'd go with a SE 175, you're not going to get much out of a 150, I have one and the Par is really low, probably wouldnt grow much but algae!

Check out this thread if you're thinking 250, scroll down to the corner tank

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1567241&page=16

The LED strips are awesome! Perfecto over my 10G, probably going to retrofit them into the 15.5 nano. Just holding them over the tank was beautiful. And as always, your tank (and sump!) looks great! Some day, I think I speak for a lot of people, would love to have your setup! Thanks again for the great deal. -Matt

Thanks Steve, for the LED lights. They worked out perfectly for my kids stingray tank. The panaroma sure do put out more light than the stunner strips. And great looking tank and back room. call me when you are over on the west side.

Jim

Archived