Clatskanie Middle High School

butenscj

Hey Mike,

My name is Mr. Butenschoen. I am friends with Ryan (Thehumanbean). He told me about tanks for teachers. I am a science teacher at Clatskanie Middle High School. I am interested in having a tank in my room. Thank you for this opportunity that will benefit all my students!

C.J. Butenschoen

Sounds good. You need to fill out an application and then the board will let me know and I have an Aqua pod tank I can give you. Welcome aboard. Teachers are valued on this forum and it is cool that you are going to be setting up a tank.

Keep me posted

Mike (Mr S) LOL

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys. My name is Ryan and i've been talking to C.J the teacher over at the High School. He has a Fresh water tank that i've been helping him with. i try to get up there at least once every 2 weeks and looking to try to get there once a week. coral crazy just gave there science teacher a mushroom rock and looking for maybe a Clown or maybe even a Fire fish to let the kids have something to check out. Please let me know what i can do to help him out. Thanks@!

Hey guys. My name is Ryan and i've been talking to C.J the teacher over at the High School. He has a Fresh water tank that i've been helping him with. i try to get up there at least once every 2 weeks and looking to try to get there once a week. coral crazy just gave there science teacher a mushroom rock and looking for maybe a Clown or maybe even a Fire fish to let the kids have something to check out. Please let me know what i can do to help him out. Thanks@!

Ryan I also have items available if you need them. I have a tunze powerhead. I just got a box of brand new in sump protein skimmers rated for 100 gallons. I picked up a lot of fish food from the meeting and some cord organizers. I also have a few books and lots of odds and ends including a little chiller that's adorable (if chillers can be adorable lol)

Ryan come to the store and I will gladly donate both a firefish and a pair of clowns. Let me know the kind of clowns he wants and I will order them in personally.

Heather I also have about 100 dollars (with more coming once I tally up the last group buy) in the TFT account so I would also be happy to buy a few things too at cost. I'm thinking he would also need a cleanup crew.

I have an Aquapod if anyone wants to set it up in there classrooom. I also have some softies. Once the tank is established set up a time to meet in Portland and I will give you a bunch of stuff.

Archived