Sign in to follow this  
Nate

AC Corals Hawaiian sun, iglow, cat eye and hawaiian starburst group buy

I have to have these but if I spend $170 on them my (wife) will bury me under the house. Lets get like 8 people together and it would be $21.25 each for 4 different zoa frags no growout needed. Who's in?

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?25282-New-Hawaiian-Zoas!&p=245807#post245807

1- Nate PAID

2-mwheeler PAID

3-Hozer21 PAID

4-napzard PAID

5-PeteRock PAID

6-Mr.S Arrangments made

7-rgrcrain PAID

8-rgrcrain PAID

depending on payment date I'm in. With my new tank build I'm trying to scrape together enough cash for that as it is. Wife won't let me spend any extra money on it right now..(laugh)

depending on payment date I'm in. With my new tank build I'm trying to scrape together enough cash for that as it is. Wife won't let me spend any extra money on it right now..(laugh)

Ya I understand completely thats why I got it down to $21. You cant hide $21 from your wife? :) I'm thinking it needs to happen quickly hopefully it only takes a couple days to get the 8 people and as soon as we do we can order.

I have to have these but if I spend $170 on them my (wife) will bury me under the house. Lets get like 8 people together and it would be $21.25 each for 4 different zoa frags no growout needed. Who's in?

http://alohacorals.com/mahalo/produc...id_product=432

1- Nate

2-?

3-?

4-?

5-?

6-?

7-?

8-?

I hear you on the whole (wife) thing but put me down for this just let me know when you need the money

thx

Paypal would be the easiest and quickest but If your close and you would rather pay with cash or check PM me. we are 1/2 way there so if you guys want to paypal me go ahead. I will PM the address to everyone.

I made it unavailable on my site so nobody buys it on you all.

Kevin

Sweet thanks Kevin we should be good to go tomorrow for payment.

I'll take all 3 spots and hold one for Noobtosalt if it gets this shipped.

Thanks buddy. Looks like they are full now but I will buy some frags when they grow out in your tank.