Sign in to follow this  
ReeFit

GTF?

Did everyone go to bed or am I less funny than Alex thinks I am?

Nice...Congrats on the Scoly...That is one SWEET LPS....(rock2)

Oh' and I personally like the episode of Hellcats where the Hellcats Cast Speak Out Against Bullying....(laugh)

Are they hard to keep think about getting one from Tim?

Just kidding. Green Scoly. Next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's okay I would like to come by and take a look at the clam before deciding. Can you send me a PM with your address and a good time tomorrow to come by?

Thanks.

Waiting for bobkat330 to pick his prize. Reefit will you be around Sat? for me to come claim my prize. Granted bobkat330 claims his by then.

Yes, if he doesn't chime in by then, you'll get next pick when you come over saturday using the snooze and lose theory.

Jackaninny is getting a sweet looking scolly. (Looks even nicer in person) It would have been pretty tough to decide between it and the clam.

wow 17 pages it took me a while to find out you have 42 fish thats crazy!!! BTW how are the pistol and goby doing?

wow 17 pages it took me a while to find out you have 42 fish thats crazy!!! BTW how are the pistol and goby doing?

If you notice one of the pics is of your goby.

Awesome!!! He looks so happy. He always liked to swim above the burrow like that until I added the damsels (sad) I am so glad he found such a wonderful tank to call home(clap) I hope the pistol shrimp isn't making too big a mess in there (whistle)

IMAG0050.jpg

Awesome!!! He looks so happy. He always liked to swim above the burrow like that until I added the damsels (sad) I am so glad he found such a wonderful tank to call home(clap) I hope the pistol shrimp isn't making too big a mess in there (whistle)

He's out alot and eats like a horse, he doesn't get bothered by anyone. All my rock sits on the glass so the shrimp is fine, he can dig all he wants.

Robert how is te yellow tang doing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eats out of my hand along with the rest, getting fat and never had ich once.