Soprano sale thread

CA2OR

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric you can still post share the love what does that have to do with the classifieds? (scratch)Share the love is giving it away so not following you.(scratch)

No no....share the love is inside the classifieds section and it was very clear that I am not allowed to post in there....and I don't want to break the rules.(nono)

so again....share the love is a sub forum in the classifieds forum....you follow.

No no....share the love is inside the classifieds section and it was very clear that I am not allowed to post in there....and I don't want to break the rules.(nono)

so again....share the love is a sub forum in the classifieds forum....you follow.

Cmon Eric, really? DOH!You can post in share the love and you know it!(clap) You can give away you just can't sell in the regular classifieds because you were a sponsor. It's not personal that's the rule to be fair to the other sponsors! :D

When have you ever been concerned with breaking the rules?!(laugh)

you guys are gonna piss brad off and we can't have that.

Robert, Brad and I piss each other off on a regular basis that's just how we roll!(laugh)

Oops I guess I better get back on topic before the almighty reefnjunkie closes down this thread!(scary)(laugh)

(backtotopic)

Love ya Brad and those are some nice looking expensive zoas!:D

• 2 weeks later...