And the Winner is.....!!!!

Emerald525

Reefsafari and Clarki Love with 12 Votes!(clap)(party)(cheer) Congratulations!!! August POTM and prize pack winner!

potm36.jpg

I will bring your prize pack to the meeting Saturday!

Second place and September POTM! Pitaloo! with 9 votes (clap)

potm23.jpg

Third place was a tie with 8 votes with Reefnjunkie (Dendro) and Vanz(Fungia) (clap)

I flipped a coin so here is October POTM-Reefnjunkie

potm42.jpg

And November POTM November-Vanz

potm44.jpg

In fourth place with 5 votes-Rick and our December POTM (clap)

potm34.jpg

Congrats to all our winners! There were some great pictures! Will do this all over again in January! Keep those cameras clicking! We all love pictures!!(clap)

WHooooHoooo(clap)(clap)

Thats So awsome!!!!:eek::eek: Whats even more special is this is the first time either Amanda or I have EVER won ANYTHING!!! Seriously!!(clap)(clap) We are so excitied!! Thank you everyone and Big Thanks to Kim for doing this, Sooo freakin exciting:D:D

WHooooHoooo(clap)(clap)

Thats So awsome!!!!:eek::eek: Whats even more special is this is the first time either Amanda or I have EVER won ANYTHING!!! Seriously!!(clap)(clap) We are so excitied!! Thank you everyone and Big Thanks to Kim for doing this, Sooo freakin exciting:D:D

It's about time you won something! congrats and well deserved. I messaged Chief and he will work on putting your picture in the POTM slot. It's about time we got a new one there!(clap)

By the way, I saw somewhere you wanted blue mushrooms for Amanda. I'm going to throw in a couple of those for you too!

By the way, I saw somewhere you wanted blue mushrooms for Amanda. I'm going to throw in a couple of those for you too!

:eek: WHAT!!! NO WAY!!!:eek: Oh Man...has anyone ever told you your THE BEST!!! Amanda is SOOO stoked!!! she says THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!:D(clap)