What happened

reefnjunkie

So I woke up this morning and things looked different-I stare at my tank so much I could not quite put my finger on it.

What's wrong with this picture;

Here is what I saw;

P1110444.jpg

But this is what I remember;

P1100573.jpg

(laugh)

Thanks for helping me out Tim-Hey Westside should have some duncan frags in a bit-like 40+

Well it took about a year and half to get from this to what I ended up with-I wish I took a picture before taking it in-that 2nd pic is like 2-3 months old-it was bigger still-:eek:

P1070030.jpg

Time to start all over-(clap)

The Dendro and purple tang are also missing in action! :eek: Just couldn't leave that poor Duncan alone could you?(laugh)

I value my set of ***** more than the duncan and it was starting to overstep its boundries, besides I dont think anyone on the forum was going to pay me 400+ for it, so I got what what I wanted, a little credit and a new frag to grow.

You know me, half the fun is in the grow out-I just did the same with a cali tort piece I grew out over the last 16 months-now Jody has it and I have a 3/4" stick-(laugh)

The great thing is now I know what to do so next time I may just make 40-60 frags and sell em-(whistle)