Sign in to follow this  
CA2OR

Share the Love

Re: Share the Love

glad to be able to do it...I hope to see the spirit continue...I think you will be happy with your frag

NO WAY!!! We are so excited!!! Gillian was checking the boards on her iPhone in the car and actually screamed when she saw this, and I had to pull over to the side of the road to see it myself! :)

We will take awesome care of the frag and definitely SHARE THE LOVE!!! (and someone here will have to teach me how to frag when the time comes... I don't want to mess it up!)

Thank you!!! (clap)

Congrats. I hope you are using the Tapatalk iPhone app to check the board - it makes reading on a mobile device waaaaayyyy easier.

NO WAY!!! We are so excited!!! Gillian was checking the boards on her iPhone in the car and actually screamed when she saw this, and I had to pull o

Congrats. I hope you are using the Tapatalk iPhone app to check the board - it makes reading on a mobile device waaaaayyyy easier.

no kidding....

well we shall see how Kendra likes her new addition

Kendra, as soon as I get the certification's I will shoot you one.

• Like 1

Maybe the author of each thread should post "winner choosen thread closed" at the end of each of these so old threads stop getting pulled up. Then ask a mod to "Lock" the thread also.

Maybe this will help close out the thread... here it is, thanks Eric! That 1 polyp sure multiplied quickly ;)

But hmm, maybe I need a 20k light! (and sorry for the iPhone pic)

post-6267-141867753732_thumb.jpg

I will get this closed...i apologize

they are nice and open...what kinda bulb you run?

Well pulled a name and the winner is Kendaroo..(clap)..pm me so we can arrange the details...congrats....remember...you can't sell(nono)' date=' only give....but I think trading might be allowed....(scratch)[/quote']

As the first recipient of the "Share the Love" from Moto, I would suggest that you CAN'T trade them. That's really just the same as selling them. Freely given, freely received.

Just my thought.

puntific