march meeting on March 14th

Mr S

I don't know if I have this power but someone will correct me if I can't do this. Would like to have the meeting at 1 on March 14th. This way people have plenty of time to hang out or still get home at a decent time. In the past people have brought food and pop, etc. Have been hearing rumors that people want to have a swap meet at the school. I have no problems on what we do. Here are the choices I have been asked about.

1. foam wall building

2. DIY food making

3. LR building

4. Swap meet

I am open to any of the above. Remember no alcohol on the premises. Also if you use tobacco you can't have it on the school grounds so you have to drive off of the premises. You can't sit in the car in the parking lot and smoke. Sorry to be a buzz kill but I do not want to jeopardize the ability to have future meetings here. It a great location for both Eugene and Portland area people to meet at. Besides, I get a chance to show off what I have been doing with peoples donations for the TFT program. Can't wait to get more teachers involved.

Thanks, Roger

Sounds like going back to school.(clap) I'd kinda like to do a swap or rock. I'll also provide a transportation vehicle for an offsite location for us smokers.

I'll be coming from Eugene so maybe someone would like to rideshare (is that a word?) I'll post in Rideshare area.

I am open to any of the above. Remember no alcohol on the premises. Also if you use tobacco you can't have it on the school grounds so you have to drive off of the premises.

Thanks, Roger

I don't see why we couldn't make that meeting, we tried to go to the Christmas party so Ms K could meet everyone but there was no where to sit so we left. Of course we have very little to swap, at least not anything I think folks would want, but it might be fun anyhow. Still gotta check with the other half, she's the planner....

I don't know if I have this power but someone will correct me if I can't do this. Would like to have the meeting at 1 on March 14th. This way people have plenty of time to hang out or still get home at a decent time. In the past people have brought food and pop, etc. Have been hearing rumors that people want to have a swap meet at the school. I have no problems on what we do. Here are the choices I have been asked about.

1. foam wall building

2. DIY food making

3. LR building

4. Swap meet

I am open to any of the above. Remember no alcohol on the premises. Also if you use tobacco you can't have it on the school grounds so you have to drive off of the premises. You can't sit in the car in the parking lot and smoke. Sorry to be a buzz kill but I do not want to jeopardize the ability to have future meetings here. It a great location for both Eugene and Portland area people to meet at. Besides, I get a chance to show off what I have been doing with peoples donations for the TFT program. Can't wait to get more teachers involved.

Thanks, Roger

We normally have or PNWMAS Meeting on the 3rd Sunday of the month, but there is no reason why it cannot be a week earlier on the 14th and at 1:00 PM.

Remember- Daylight Savings Time begins a 2 AM, on Sunday March 14th, so set your clocks ahead an hour.

I know some members were looking forward to the foam wall demo, especially since we were unable to do it in January. Why not have that and the Swap Meet? I don't think we will be trading, buying, and selling the whole time at the meeting. Going by past experience, most of the livestock and equipment transactions tend to happen quickly.

I'll be there!!! This actually works out great for me, since i'll be in hawaii on the 3rd weekend of march :D And i know Roger would miss me if i didn't make it

I'll volunteer to help with the foam wall demo. I've never done it before, but i've following countless threads on it, and i've worked with the great stuff foam before.