March meeting at my school

Mr S

Would like to make the March meeting at my school a workshop. There is lots of space and I get a kick out of having meetings where we make things. Here are some ideas I have come up with. Let me know how you feel about the choices or add your own to the list.

Foam wall building

DIY rock

DIY food

Zoo fragging

The meeting will be at my school in Albany.

I am up for anything. Just made DIY food yesterday for practice and already know what I would do different. (i.e. no octopus) I burned up one of the blenders. I really bad smell. Dave you can probably identify with burning motor smell. LOL

• 3 weeks later...
i like the zoo fragging idea personally' date=' thats something id love to learn how to do[/quote']

Ok Mick.. you and Huskerduck started all this about Foam Walls in January(enforcer). I'm counting on you guys to help with a demo on it at the March meeting!:D

I'm sending Husker a PM.

Hey Roger,

What time do the meetings usually start at?

The meeting usually start at 2:00 PM, but This February and March meeting will begin at 1:00PM. The March meeting at North Albany Middle school will be on the 2nd Sunday(the 14th) of the Month, rather that the usual 3rd Sunday.

Hey Roger... we should probably start a few more threads about the meeting at your school, eh?(laugh);)