We need to.......

Michael7979

........get a few more photographers going on this site! I include myself in this. As of Novembers POTM winner, we have had 7. BUT....we have had only 5 different winners!

This is a perfect time to have Andy show us some of his tricks/tips/secrets on how to take a better picture. Hopefully this seminar will give us all more confidence to take and show our pictures, Thanks Andy.

Just thinking aloud................

yeh.. i just got the evite the other day michael. i was thinking about it. i need some serious help.. i cant figure nothing out on my camera, and its not even that good.. (Olympus C-700) .. cant figure out macro modes for the life of me.. got a tripod.. pics still come out crap lol. and i guess auto mode doesnt help :D

........get a few more photographers going on this site! I include myself in this. As of Novembers POTM winner' date=' we have had 7. [b']BUT[/b]....we have had only 5 different winners!

This is a perfect time to have Andy show us some of his tricks/tips/secrets on how to take a better picture. Hopefully this seminar will give us all more confidence to take and show our pictures, Thanks Andy.

Just thinking aloud................

I'm a professional amatuer :eek: . Have a decent digital SLR, but no macro lens for close ups. Someday maybe.