Sign in to follow this  
ReefMe

............Weather around here.......

Just in case you have not heard, it is not going to be pleasant this weekend for traveling! It will be snowing, freezing rain and when it's just raining the temp outside will still be below freezing, just a note for those thinking about traveling in it.

Our pipes froze 2 days ago but freed up in the afternoon, since then I have let a faucet run about 1/3 speed, a trickle did not make a difference prior to this freeze.

I love this weather really, my favorite time of year!(clap)

You should use this time wisely and frag as many things in your tank as possible and send them to me. lol

ok, seriously...Roseburg is supposed to be getting hit already

I would have to agree with loving this time of year out here(agree). I am a native So Cal boy and I have only experienced snow when I drove to it..(scratch)..so I drove to it all winter longDOH!. Point being, I am probably one of the only ones that is hoping it snows worse than last year.(hidesbehindsofa)

Not me, I am not a fan of cold. Spend as much time as I can in Hawaii. I guess it would be fine if I could stay home! I am the slow driving parinoid idiot every one should stay clear of.

Beckie