Sign in to follow this  
CA2OR

Donation for Tanks for Teachers

The Grow Out Competition has some extra polyps from the game (naughty) and would like to donate some of them to the Tanks for Teachers program.(clap)

We would be donating these

czoassdfgghtr.jpg

I am a zoo freak and I would love to get some. Whoever is picking them up for the Salem crowd can contact me and I can pick them up. This is awesome. Thanks.

• Like 1

Hmm....pieces have already been distributed out that direction. I have your piece here. I think Siskiou is coming up here on the 7th....I could send it back....how does that work?

• Like 1

Mr s if you are going to the november meeting I could bring your kenya tree with me to the meeting?

Also if Ca2or isn't going I could pick up your zoa's from him and bring them along as well?

That would work too. I don't know if I am going to get to that meeting. I will try as I would like to get to some meetings here and interact a bit more with the club.

Hey....Garrett is coming up here tomorrow. I could send them back with him.

That would also work. I will be seeing Garrett in the next couple of days. I still plan on going to the November meeting.

I am a zoo freak and I would love to get some. Whoever is picking them up for the Salem crowd can contact me and I can pick them up. This is awesome. Thanks.

freak is a understatement lol

dont feel bad mr s, me and my gf are zoo freaks as well, we're going so far as to order over 80 kinds of zoas from various high end zoa dealers

Well your frag is on the way....let me know what you think. I might have a few more I can send you, but I need to figure out the Xmas donation first.

I will take all the frag donations I can get. Right now I have bare tanks except for a few things in the nano the club donated to my class.

hey eric' date=' if your giving frags away LOL ill take a couple :P[/quote']

You can sign up for the give aways if you are GOC contestant. Sometimes we run give away's for all and you are welcome to join those too. These particular polyps were used in this GOC and were paid for by the contestants so the extra's are being donated to TFT and the Xmas party.

You are welcome to those big brown one's and I have some baby blue palys that I can shoot you a bunch of too.

I will take any you have to offer. Probably will not be a GOC contestant since I do not have any home tanks. Just at the school. Finances being the way they are, I am stuck using my finances for basics like salt and food. That is why my students make frag plugs. We use the proceeds to pay for essentials.

I will take any you have to offer. Probably will not be a GOC contestant since I do not have any home tanks. Just at the school. Finances being the way they are' date=' I am stuck using my finances for basics like salt and food. That is why my students make frag plugs. We use the proceeds to pay for essentials.[/quote']

Is the Kenya Tree coral your getting a frag from John? I gave him one at the last meeting to give away but I'm not sure who ended up with it. I have one or two others as well.