favorite music?

finch6013

Everyone here better be a rancid fan. If you dont like rancid then shame on you.

Also I like the more modern Transplants that came from Rancid.

While we are talking about that group of people we cant forget to mention his ex Brody Dalle in the Distillers which now became Spinnerette. Amazing woman

I actually do listen to most everything, except country. In the last week my car CD player has played opera, jazz, classical, japaneese traditional, under ground hip hop, punk, rock, classic rock, electronic down tempo, and some Frank.

I majored in music in college, guess I appreciate most genre's. I lean mostly towards Jazz and under ground or old school hip hop.

I actually do listen to most everything, except country. In the last week my car CD player has played opera, jazz, classical, japaneese traditional, under ground hip hop, punk, rock, classic rock, electronic down tempo, and some Frank.

I majored in music in college, guess I appreciate most genre's. I lean mostly towards Jazz and under ground or old school hip hop.

I play cards with some dudes who play alot of old school Hip Hop. I don't mind it, I just wont buy it or listen to it when I'm not over there.

• 2 weeks later...
I went to the pet aid show and seen Silversun Pickups' date=' manchester orchestra and cage the elephant. Great show and I loved seeing silversun pickups. They are one of my favorite bands with a sound similar to the pumpkins[/quote']

I've been listening to Silversun pickups lately and I like them.

What's crazy though is that I CANT STAND Smashing Pumpkins(nutty)