dsoz thread

75g AGA with 25g rubbermaid tote for sump. No refugium, but grow chaeto in the overflow box and in the back of the display tank.

6x54w T5HO TEK light.

Tank started as 45g in March '07, and upgraded to 75g in August '07.

Well I only had 3 polyps open up, and I think the other has the pox. We'll see if I make it through this. Time to go find some Furan 2.

Front shot

IMG_7039.jpg

Top-down shot

IMG_7040.jpg

dsoz

no, just the three. If they live, then fine, if not, no biggie. As long as the other zoas in my tank don't come down with anything.

Besides, it looks like three polyps is the average frag size for the start of this competition.

dsoz

• 1 month later...

Shock of all shocks. I am about to have a heart attack. I have a baby polyp!!!

I started with 3 open and one closed. Now I have 4 open, one closed, and a tiny baby poking through next to one of the open ones. That counts as 6!!!! I may not be winning, but I have had growth!

Wife has the camera out of town this week, but I will try to get pics when she returns.

dsoz

Shock of all shocks. I am about to have a heart attack. I have a baby polyp!!!

I started with 3 open and one closed. Now I have 4 open, one closed, and a tiny baby poking through next to one of the open ones. That counts as 6!!!! I may not be winning, but I have had growth!

Wife has the camera out of town this week, but I will try to get pics when she returns.

dsoz

Sorry dennis but due to past growth involving zoas in your tank I think I am gonna have to wait to see the pics to believe this one....:p(laugh)