Masterflex Cole Parmer pump for your calcium reactor

Jorge

The one piece of equipment I did not want to sell is up for grabs. This is a lab grade peristaltic pump. It's used in applications where precise liquid metering is required. Ie. A calcium reactor. For those who are remotely familiar with this piece of equipment know that it can be a challenge getting ahold of a good working pump. Let alone finding the right one. It took a bit of homework on my part and many days of hunting on ebay. This unit was shipped from Israel with no returns accepted so I took a huge risk. Fortunately I received it in excellent working condition.

This unit will give your calcium reactor the flow stability that can be hard to achieve with a simple flow valve. Set it and forget it! All you will need is new tubing and a couple fittings but I can tell you where to get those items.

Here it is, local, and without worry of being ripped off. Plus I already did all the homework for you! 400 obo

20160517_122446_zpsnhxbjbtn.jpg

I can attest to the how easy it is to use a calcium reactor with a peristaltic pump. I run one on mine and have essentially never had to adjust it. You pull through the reactor with this pump and it makes it a breeze to setup. If I already didn't have one I would be all over this. GLWS Jorge. Anyone with a large tank/CA reactor I would highly recommend you pick this up.