May 31st PNWMAS Meeting

JManrow

The May 31st PNWMAS Meeting will be 1:00PM at The Premium Aquarium

1875 25th St. SE Salem, Oregon 97302

Planned is an LED Light Demo by Bombertech, a Frag Swap, and BBQ!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*note - this is not Memorial Day Weekend... Memorial Day is on May 25th this year. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I hope everyone is as excited about this meeting as I am!

I am off to Costco to load up on awesome food for the BBQ. We will have hotdogs, burgers, chips, soda, water, and condiments available. If you would like to bring a dessert or side dish please feel free to do so. Feel free to bring any vegetarian alternatives if you would like those grilled. The very talented Chef Dave will be manning the grill.

I will be running some awesome specials and a PNWMAS member raffle(no purchase necessary, you just have to be a member) for a $100 livestock credit, a $50 livestock credit, and 2x $25 livestock credits. The drawing will take place when the shop closes tomorrow and I will post with winners here. You must be a current member or sign up at the meeting to enter the drawing. Each member will get one raffle ticket. This raffle will be in addition to the club raffle so please remember to bring some extra $$ for the club raffle tickets.

I hope a bunch of you can make it. It is going to be a beautiful day filled with awesome reef chatter, a killer LED presentation, an amazing frag swap, good company, and delicious grub!

Edited by ThePremiumAquarium
  • Like 2