Finally a PPE baby sprouts

impur

Well i had just taken this frag out yesterday to remove a couple bubble algae bubbles. Then today i get home and there is a new baby! Finally!!

Hard to see cuz i haven't scraped the glass and the screen on the digi cam doesn't work well, but hey i'm pretty excited about it!

P1010243.jpg

P1010240.jpg

boy those sure are nice wish i could get some lol' date=' j/k those are donig great for ya along as everything else keep it up you wont need me anymore lol[/quote']

Bah! (nutty) (nutty)

There will always be something else i want! LOL Thanks, they are all doing really good.

Yah i might jinx it!! Bah i'm so bad at cleaning the glass. Plus i'm setting up the new tank in a month or so.

LOL, you should have seen my 80 gallon by the time i finally finished my last build. I intended on doing it in a month.....it took four months and the entire time i would tell people, " yeah, id scrape it, but its coming down soon anyway"....haha.......

every now and then id want to take a pic for one reason or another and id have to scrape an area big enough for the lens.........