ATO

TankIt

Ok here is the thing I add ATO every morning and night when I turn my lights on/off. It has never been a problem for me. But I am going to be taking a 2 week vacation in june and need to have my tank as simple as possible to take care of as my sister is house sitting and doesn't know much about saltwater. I do have a friend who is gona stop by and check on things every couple of days and feed some frozen food to corals and fish. But I am getting everything setup as easily and maintenance free as possible for the time I am gone. I have an empty 10 gal and want to setup an ATO but do not really have the time right now. When I get my taxes back in a couple of weeks I would love to buy one that is plug and play! If someone has a used 1 or is good at setting them up and wants to make a little extra cash....

Just throwin this out there to see what people have.......

Thanks

Amanda

ATO

I have actually already been there and know that option I just was wondering if anyone had 1 already done and laying around they might want to get rid of......

I guess I am gona have to go that route and it can be a project for my boyfriend and me to put together.

He thinks I am nuts for spending so much time with my fish as it is!

Sometimes I wonder if I am.............(scratch)(nutty)(nutty)(nutty)

Mine is pretty simple, a maxi on a timer to a Kent float valve in the sump. you can estimate how many times during the night you want it to come on for a few minutes each time. if its to much the valve will close and no harm to the pump or overfill.

The only change I have made is now its on a controller instead of a timer. I have all the stuff including the float valve if you want to give it a try