Picasso Clowns

TAD

They can be had from ORA, just gotta find a store to get them in for you... but I don't think they are on the availability list for long when they come up. Snowflake percs are a bit easier to find... you may look into those

SnowflakeOcellaris.jpg

Nothing good happens fast in a reef tank right? I figured they were between 2-400.00 a pair. The pair I seen that made me want them is here in post #464 second picture.

Actually her tank is what sparked me to get back into this hobby. So you can blame her for me coming on here asking all sorts of stupid questions.

http://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=342459&page=10

Personally i do not like the snowflakes. I also thought the snowflakes are a variant of the ocellaris not the percula's but i could be wrong :). The ones in the link are a nice looking pair. Mine have quite a bit more black on them. I have a pic of them somewhere I'll post it once I find it.

Dave

Nothing good happens fast in a reef tank right? I figured they were between 2-400.00 a pair. The pair I seen that made me want them is here in post #464 second picture.

Actually her tank is what sparked me to get back into this hobby. So you can blame her for me coming on here asking all sorts of stupid questions.

http://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=342459&page=10

lol....nice. True though. I have a few stores in mind that may have what you are looking for

And +1 on the snowflakes...those are pretty sweet too.

STAY AWAY FROM AQUATIC CONNECTION!!!!!!!!!! These guys ripped me off for $265 last year and we fianally had to go back to the credit card company to get it resolved. They billed me for 2 pair of fish when I only ordered one. Then one of the 2 died immediately after receiving them. I had multiple conversations on the phone with them and they repeatedly told me it would be resolved immediately and nothing happened. You can check out their reputation with the Better Business Bureau becuase there are multiple complaints similar to mine that have been filed.

Dave

STAY AWAY FROM AQUATIC CONNECTION!!!!!!!!!! These guys ripped me off for $265 last year and we fianally had to go back to the credit card company to get it resolved. They billed me for 2 pair of fish when I only ordered one. Then one of the 2 died immediately after receiving them. I had multiple conversations on the phone with them and they repeatedly told me it would be resolved immediately and nothing happened. You can check out their reputation with the Better Business Bureau becuase there are multiple complaints similar to mine that have been filed.

Dave

thanks for the heads up