Your experience with TMPCC.

CA2OR

Great stuff kills pretty much any pest or bug there is. I use it for all my dips. Its gotten pretty spendy, last year i could get a bottle for 10 bucks it seems its up to 15-20 now. I typically do at least 2X strength as I notice it didn't kill some things at the suggested concentration.

I'm almost out of my last bottle so i picked up some TLF Revive coral cleanser. Smells like pinesol but seems to work just as good. I've only done 1 dip with it, and will be doing another tomorrow. My first impression is that it is less stressful to the corals.

I have used both products that were stated above. And yes the Revive smells like a cleaner(laugh) At first it made me think when I mixed it up. But I like the TMPCC better as it seemed to work better for me on certain pests. The Revive works well to for things and yes seemed a lot nicer on the corals than the TMPCC. I bought both of mine last year so price wise can not tell whats been going up.

What type of nudis are you talking about?

I did my first dip in Revive at the suggested dosage yesterday and the corals barely even slimed up afterward. Lots of dead pods, brittle stars, worms in the tub afterward.

I haven't had the chance to see it work against AEFW, which happens to be what i'm dipping for. I think my 1st dip in TMPCC took em all out. I'd like to see if it makes them wriggle with pain like TMPCC does.

dang because the pump piece hasn't ever worked so I just pour in whatever looks like it will be enough. Last time the water looked like blood, you couldn't even see through it, but my zoa's showed a dramatic difference the very next day. Maybe I just got lucky and dosed the right amount