For those who got some free frags from me...

dgosho

This post was in the "BBQ trade" thread... i am reposting it here so you can see what the frags should turn out looking like... i hope you enjoy.

To those who put the BBQ together: Thank you! My kids and i had a great time!

PS. I am still looking for any small frags (leathers, mushrooms, zoos, frogspawn... etc. anything you can spare to get my tank back to more than rocks...)

Take care!

david

I posted a while ago trying to make it to the June meeting? (i think) I told of a tank that had a bad heater and yuck, what a mess... anyway, i didn't make it to that meeting. I have managed to salvage some things and hope to bring some frags. I am hoping that some kind people will be able to bring some things for me too...

I lost:

- all my xenia (can you believe it? and before i could not give enough of it away) and would enjoy some more.

- my frog spawn... this is the biggest loss for me.

- my devil's fingers (satan's hand?) this was a real grower, i gave lots a way in years past.

- red mushrooms

- ricordia

- various zoos

I will even take the smallest frags you have... frags of frags if you will... i like watching them grow from almost nothing.

As you can see i have mostly softies in my tank... that is what i like.

What i still have and have managed to get frags of are

Large green mushrooms

225628651_d9d18aae85_m.jpg

Purple shrooms (pic looks a little more red than reality)

225628650_61e71e4424_m.jpg

Colt (very small frags, i lost the mother but managed to keep some smaller pieces)

225628653_2b6f5a3072_m.jpg

various zoos.

I took the picturs today before fragging and doing some maint.

I will bring all i can to the BBQ.

Take care and see you tomorrow!

thank's for the frags

It was great meeting you at the BBQ and talking. just wanted to thank you for the green mushroom frag it is in the tank and doing well. I don't have anything for you now as my tank is just recovering from abandonment but as I said if you need koi for your pond or could use that pump just give a shout(clap)

John

Hi,

Im the one that took some mushrooms that you had, and I love them.

I have a small kenya tree you could have, also I have what I was told is waving hand. You might not like the hair algae that is also on the rock though. :(

My tank is also mostly softies. I love anything that has movement. I also love zoos, but so did my angels.

Let me know, I could keep them til next meeting or you can come out and pick them up.

Tammy

John, it was nice to meet you too... glad to hear the frag is doing well in your tank. If you have any other questions about the tank set up, let me know! I will be in touch with you about the koi and the pump when i get started on my pond.

Tammy, good to see you again! I'd love to get those frags from you. No problem with the hair algae. I will have to make plans with you when i get back from my anniversary in Canada :D, sometime next week.