Jump to content

DIY project box


Recommended Posts

I couldn't find a project box to fit the relay for my ATO, so i made one out of acrylic. Really this is the first thing i've made out of acrylic (laugh). Cost me 2.50 for the tube of weldon 16 and a buck for the acrylic




I put stoppers in the top so the top won't slide around when closed. I tried them at angles in the corners but that didn't work.




For now i'm just going to use a rubberband to hold it shut




Here are the float switches. I used some tubing to protect the wires from the water when i do my WCs.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...