IMPORTANT!!!

downhill_biker

I have realized that I picked up some redbugs from someone in the last few weeks. I dont think that I had them when I did the trading with everyone up in Portland. If you got corals from me, check them out.

The places I got corals from recently are Upscales, Seahorse, and mrgreenthumb. So those people check your corals and make sure you dont have them.

I dont want this to turn into a blame game. Dont blame me, I got them from someone else, and they probably didn't know they had them. I am just trying to do the responsible thing, and let everyone that may be exposed to the redbugs.

I have realized that I picked up some _______ from someone in the last few weeks. I dont think that I had them when I did the trading with everyone up in Portland. If you got ______ from me, check them out.

The places I got ______ from recently are ________, ________, and ____________. So those people check your ______ and make sure you dont have them.

I dont want this to turn into a blame game. Dont blame me, I got them from someone else, and they probably didn't know they had them. I am just trying to do the responsible thing, and let everyone that may be exposed to the ________.

This would make a funny madlibs!!!!!!

Does it cause itching! Lol

Good job Curtis on coming out like this!!!!!

It takes a real man....lol

like he said....no need to blame....just need to work together to stop it in its tracks..........