OK, more items - Bubble, Frogspawn, Leathers, Zoas

eric

OKie dokie, looks like a few more are coming up.

BIG pink/green bubble coral in the top right of this pic. Attached to a large, heavy coralline covered rock. I will not ship this, as it's just too awkward and would probably die in transit, or get crushed. Looking for $50.

NaClH2O2-10-09005.jpg

Nice softball sized frogspawn in the top left of this pic. has 7-8 heads I think. $45.

NaClH2O2-10-09003.jpg

The softball sized toadstool in this pic is $20. The ric rock is supposedly sold locally, but we'll see. If it doesn't it's $75 for it, and it has 8 nice rics on it, green blue and purple.

NaClH2O2-10-09007.jpg

These I believe are magicians? 7 polyps. $25.

NaClH2O2-10-09015.jpg

Coco worm. Again, will not ship as it's just too awkward. $30, has two great puffs on it! :)

10-19-08008.jpg

I'll be in Seattle the night of the 26th, if you live up there and can meet me. I won't go too far out of my way, and you'd have to do it on Thurrsday the 26th sometime between 7 and 9 pm, depending on when I get there. Also, will need Pyapal money in my account before I take these with me, as they WILL die if you aren't able to get them that night. I MIGHT be able to swing it until Friday morning, but no later than the morning time. Again, I will ship, and it has to be Fedex if we're using the cheap ground. I know for a fact that to Seattle or Portland proper, it's overnight. Depending on weight, it's no more than $20. Let me know what you want!

(I know people had pm'd me about some of this, and I feel bad because I had to clean my boxes out, so I no longer know who it was. So sorry! Again, first come, first served on these items)

The tubbs blues, bam bams, and tealy greens in the pic with the magicians are available too. I think there are currently at least a dozen tubbs ($25), maybe a half dozen bambams($15) and closer to 20+ of the teals($20).