Kinda funny pic

CA2OR

Most would assume to find a cat sitting in front of your fish tank, clawing at the fish on the other side, even talking to them. Not me, I find this

0316091422.jpg

Sitting there, talking to the chromie's and my cleaner shrimp. And I mean talking, growling and barking. Funny. Can't wait till the cat's get here.(nutty)

Good picture - I will have to find one of my dog and the tank. My dog LOVES the aquarium. He is in love with the green star polyp for some reason. He will sit there and stare and whine at it for a LONG time. He likes to rub his nose on the front of the tank and 'slime' it - ticks me off. He knows it so keeps doing it!

Dogs are strange that way.

Too funny. Must love the color or something. It is so wierd to hear her talk to those fish though. It almost seems as though my smaller one likes her to. I will have to get some video of them. The small chromie swims back and forth, up and down when the dog sits there. Almost like the fish is teasing the dog. I understand about the nose the tank, she does that too.

What's funny is she get so upset when I don't let her sit in my lap when feeding the fish. She loves them more than I do....crazy dog. Today was the first day I caught her in the chair though, talking and so on. I think she knows I don't want her touching it from previous interactions, mostly because I don't want her to scratch it (acrylic), so in a sense I buster her. I found it so funny I couldn't stop her, or even let her know I was watching her had to reach camera around corner.