WHY TO STAY OUTA YOUR TANK!!!!!!

CCR

Ok, so I posted I had 2 frags for sale, well now I have more. Like a fool I thought it would be easy and the right thing to do by putting a ruler by the frags. It made a lot of sence to me.

Yea right, so after several attempts to line the frags up, keep the plastic ruler still, being constantly bit by my maroon clown, clown yea right not dang funny at all. I knocked two acro’s over dislodged another, and no I don’t have frags of them. I knocked off another piece of Monty AND smacked my green plate next to it!!!!! All this time that dam clown was attacking; I never could get the ruler into an acceptable position. (Gee, wonder if it was all that current) I finally thought OK, I’ll but those in a Pyrex pie dish, (yes spilling water to) line em up, went to get camera, and go figure, wife has it and won’t be home till after 7. So of coerce back in the tank they went.

Moral of the story is. I will never be the Incredible Mr. Limpid.

Stop finding reasons to get into the tank(yea like that will ever happen)

Where gloves..NEVER

CLOWS ARE SMARTER THAN WE THINK. She was just trying to get me out of here, before I could do anymore damage, Tooooooooo late I win, ahhh or did I....... I gave her the bird, she flipped the fin!!!

Have a friggin frag tank if your gona friggin frag!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Where Have i heard that before????DOH!

just a little fyi take a shollow clear glass cake pan lay frags in this put on white background then put ruler in side the ruler should fit length wise then just line up frags this is what iv done for peeps that need actual size otherwise just under size them and nobody gets mad when frag is larger then said.