Jordan (at waves)

Frank

I got a AC JR and when I started looking into getting it set up, I was lost...:confused:

I really wanted to use all the bells and whistles that were available, but didn't have a clue on how to program it to maxmize it's potential for my tank. In an effort to gain assistance I did a post looking for help. (help)

This morning I got a pm from Jordan (Waves) that said give him a call and he would give me a hand. I asked if I could just bring it down to get some hands on experience/knowledge and he said "no problem". When I arrived the shop was full... but in between assisting customers and answering calls...he was helping me learn how to use my new toy. There are so many features I wasn't even aware I would have until he showed me. I felt he really went out of his way to help me, all while still taking care of his cutomers. I now have it up and it's working great! The best part is...I know how to program it!(yahoo)

I really want to give a big thanks to Jordan for his time helping me out...Thanks Jordan, (Waves)! (fish)Soooooo everyone....Support your LFS.