a few things to trade

CA2OR

Unfortunately I need to make a little room in my tank. I have a few pieces that I would like to get rid of none of which is in high demand or very expensive. I will throw in a frag or 2 of Birdsnest (which are only about an inch or so) to try and make this deal worth while.

What I am trying to move

1x 2.5 inch Kenya tree which I picked up from Dsoz

1x snake polyps which I picked up from Jmanrow

1x small frag of Green Slimer which I picked up from Markdadof2 and it is small.

I will take pretty much anything in trade, mostly like Zoa's but whatever is clever. I just need to free up a little space to allow some other things to grow. It is a tad of a bummer because things like the snake polyps make a unique addition to the appearance of my tank. I may throw in a unknown to me green SPS frag I picked up from MadReefer but I am undecided about that guess it depends on what is being traded. Normally I am not into trading things I pick up from other members but I don't have much of a choice after my most recent delivery of corals.

I would like all of this to go in one trade due to the fact that they aren't worth much by themselves. As I stated I will throw in a frag or two of Birdsnest if trading party is interested. The birdsnest frags will be a mix of orange and pink. The small SPS is green and approx. 1.5 inches tall and very nice looking. I can post pic's but it wont be until Friday. I will try to check in over my off days to see if anyone is interested.