TEC is A+!!

impur

I posted this in the TEC forum but it really belongs here

Got my pack from Jody and Keith on wednesday. Let them float in the sump until i got off work acclimated over a few hours and into my tank. Boy these are some beauties as usual. Mean green zoas with a bunch of polyps and great color! The TEC war coral is just amazing, such a deep red and together with the green is just amazing. The mummy eye chalice is tiny but has great color, this one is going to be a top fav of mine. And the rainbow acan is unreal. So many colors.

Thanks again guys, love the frags and a perfect transaction as usual. Keep it up!!!

Miles

Yah i got home and that acan i got from you curtis 2 of the polyps were half gone as well as the one baby polyp that had grown. I don't know why or what happened. I moved it up on a frag tray, i'm going to dip it today i think. I can't tell if its some kind of worm or a bacteria or what. Very odd and unfortunate.

Yah i got home and that acan i got from you curtis 2 of the polyps were half gone as well as the one baby polyp that had grown. I don't know why or what happened. I moved it up on a frag tray' date=' i'm going to dip it today i think. I can't tell if its some kind of worm or a bacteria or what. Very odd and unfortunate.[/quote']

that sucks. we can figure out something if that one is gone. i think that i can get you another frag, just really sucks that the one you had that was looking so good died. just let me know. now...how about those pics?

Thanks Curtis. I just don't know what happened. One day perfect the next day terrible. So far its holding on, 1 polyp 3/4s left, 1 polyp 1/4 left and 2 half polyps. Wonder why all the polyps half died?

Anyway here are the pics!!!

The mummy eye is tiny so very tough to get a pic. Its actually grown slightly in the last few days so thats cool

dscn1277.jpg

100_2036.jpg

TEC war coral

dscn1268.jpg

dscn1267.jpg

100_2037.jpg

dscn1276.jpg

Mean green zoas

100_2040.jpg

rainbow acan

dscn1271.jpg

100_2035.jpg