Computer support, repair, new builds, upgrades

CA2OR

I have been a computer technician for the past 13 years. The last year or so has brought many changes. I now am married and have my first child on the way. 2 more months. Anyway, I am in need of upgrading my lights so I can upgrade tanks. I have a 12g nano that I would like to upgrade to a 36g. I have the tank already, however the lighting in it is not sufficient for what I want to house, SPS and such.

So I am offerring computer support at a discounted rate for all PWNMAS members. Normal rate for my service is $75 an hour for residential and $125 for commercial. I will give any PWNMAS member a discount of no less than a flat rate of $50 an hour. Home users need not worry I will also discount the amount of hours that I bill as to keep cost down for you.

Either PM me, email me at stinknut@comcast.net or eric@xpertconnections.com, or you can call me at 503.746.5234. My name is Eric and I promise you, you will not have any complaints about either my service, timelyness, or quality of work. You owe me nothing until you are satisfied with the work performed on your computers. I am familiar with everything from Windows 95-Vista and am currently BETA testing Vienna or commonly known as Windows 7, Microsofts newest installment due to be released shortly.