Lost is coming back soon!!!!

JeffP

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

jeff! thank you for the link! its been too long.

as per usual, i was gifted the previous season of lost on dvd for my birthday. the day after you posted this, coincidentally enough. and i have just the season finale left to watch. the 21st can come no sooner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7JfGf6HCNQ

i just watched that last night. and.....looks like there is plenty of smoke monster in there. and theyve upped the action!

this is what i expect this season:

locke kicks more ***.

jack episodes start getting interesting again.

more claire.

more smoke monster killing people instead of just bruising them.

just enough science to keep me fascinated, but not too much that it just becomes silly.

mr eko.

more sayid throat punches.

and no more cast DUIs.

• 2 weeks later...
Man, I'm glad I have TiVo, with Lost starting again, a new season of 24, and my newest favorite, Burn Notice.

But I'm pissed that #$%@#*@ Comcast is switching to digital, so I'll have to get a bunch of cable boxes, which will screw up my TiVo....

Switching to digital? If you are referring to DTV that will only affect you if you get your TV over the air.

Switching to digital? If you are referring to DTV that will only affect you if you get your TV over the air.

No, they are going to start transmitting channels 31 and up (extended basic) in digital format over the cable. Nothing to do with DTV, other than happening about the same time.

Well its starting to make sence. Good to see them bring back Anna Lucia for a short cameo. Makes you think this might happen a few times this season. Have been watching this show from the begining and it is about time it starts to make some sence. I just watch the show no time to go over the net and search out all the sites (way to many from what I have heard)

Apparently, I missed way too much from last season. The recap showed a bunch of stuff I don't remember... Anyway, my favorite part went something like this:

Richard: Here, take this.

Locke: What is it?

Richard: It's a compass.

Locke: What does it do?

Richard gives him a funny look: It tells north. (laugh)

I just saw the clip of flashback of Richard in Locke's childhood where he places the items in front of Locke. That is very interesting considering he is the new "Chosen One". The "test" is similar to what I would imagine how the reincarnation of the Dalai Lama is determined. Anyway, it was a click moment. Sorry if this has already been hashed out considering it was in a fourth season episode. DOH!

I just saw the clip of flashback of Richard in Locke's childhood where he places the items in front of Locke. That is very interesting considering he is the new "Chosen One". The "test" is similar to what I would imagine how the reincarnation of the Dalai Lama is determined. Anyway' date=' it was a click moment. Sorry if this has already been hashed out considering it was in a fourth season episode. DOH![/quote']

The compass was the same one in the Locke flashback as the one Richard gave him in the jungle. It belongs to Locke.

• 2 weeks later...