Is this a good price for bulbs?

rider

Yes, it is. Hellolights.com is very popular among reefers, they have good prices and ship fast, and package well. That said, I too think you should buy them local. Head over to waves and talk to them about buying bulbs. He may not be able to get the exact same price, but it is close enough to justify not hassling with shipping and everything. I only say this because I just dealt with 3 broken bulbs sent through the mail.

Hellolights.com is the retail division of the company that imports XM lamps called Lumen General. No doubt they have the cheapest prices, but I'm sure you could drive 15 minutes and buy them locally for not much more. Most retail stores have good prices on XM lamps in the area. You should at least call and find out, you could have them today!

Sam

most places i looked had $85 or more a piece for them. thats about 25 more a piece then i would spend. I would rather do business locally, but they either dont have them on hand, or they want to much for them cause they have them on hand.

i already ordered them and they just arrived today. but if you will match there price in about 8 months i will come in for an order. downhill, you would love the shipping. they came rapped in bubble rap, then placed in a huge box filled with packing peanuts. and it took about 2 days to be delivered to my door.