FS: Tunzes, CO2 Regulator, pH Controller, etc.

andy

My recent tank problems and our crotch-kicked economy have joined forces to put my planned tank upgrade on long-term hold. Not much point in busting a shrinking budget to upgrade to a bigger tank when my current one is pretty sparse (nutty)

I've been picking up bits and pieces for the bigger tank for a while, but it doesn't make sense to keep them kicking around indefinitely so I'm going to clear them out. I'm looking for cash only, no trades. First come, first served, no holds. Happy to ship stuff or meet-up in the Portland/Vantucky area. I'm open to offers, but I think these prices are pretty fair (as in, I could get quick sales on RC with them) so don't try and lowball me (nono)

Here goes:

Full-Meal-Deal Tunze Package - $775

2x Tunze Nanostream 6055 controllable 264 to 1,453 US gal./h ea.

1x Tunze Stream 6101 controllable 1,056 to 3,170 US gal./h (note: no magnet mount)

1x Neptune Aquasurf module (requires AquaController Jr or Aquacontroller 3)

I'm currently using these guys in my 55, and I LOVE them (sad) -- it's just crazy to have this much potential flow in a 55. The combination of the controllable Tunzes with the Aquasurf gives complete control over flow. I've got it set up so that the 6055s are providing the bulk of the flow (varying their intensity at different rates to provide random flow) and the 6101 is pulsing every 0.8 seconds (the resonant wave frequency of the 4' tank) to provide a really attractive wave motion (like a wave box). It's completely programmable (down to 1/10ths of a second) through the Aquasurf & Aquacontroller (you'll need an ACjr or AC3/3pro). I don't want to break this up and sell items separately.

Milwaukee MA957 CO2 Regulator - $70

New in box, never used. I bought it for the DIY calcium reactor I was planning on building, but kalk provides more than enough alk/Ca for my current tank. I'll throw in a brass check valve and some CO2-safe airline.

Milwaukee SMS122 pH Controller - $90

New in box, never used - complete with unused pH probe. Was going to control the regulator on the DIY calcium reactor.

Knop Korallith Media - $20 SOLD

7kg Tub of coarse (6-10mm) size. Unused.

200W Visitherm Stealth Heater - $15 SOLD

New in package.

Price drop cuz I'd rather sell locally than on RC..

Full-Meal-Deal Tunze Package - $750

Milwaukee MA957 CO2 Regulator - $60

Milwaukee SMS122 pH Controller - $75

Knop Korallith Media - $15 SOLD

200W Visitherm Stealth Heater - $10 SOLD