New Saltwater shop in Aloha

markdadof2

Guest LisaJill

I stopped by; it's in a residential area (mostly residential) with no signs as yet, so a bit hard to find. It is a house, and the shop itself is in a nice room that looks like it may be a converted garage but now has nice glass french doors as the entrance. There is an empty tank and some instant ocean buckets out front, so I was able to find it.

I took some pictures which I'll try to upload later. He's got a lot of fish and they look to be in great shape. He also has a pair of clowns that breed regularly as well as some seahorse. He currently had two generations of clown babies for sale from his pair as well as several others for sale (not from his pair).

I never saw seahorse babies before, so that was a treat. =)

There was a lot of diversity in fish, and all seemed healthy and happy. I didn't see any signs of disease or ailing fish; he has no corals for sale yet, but will in a few weeks.

Bob himself was friendly and easy to talk to, seemed knowledgeable and I will probably stop by again once I'm ready to add some more fish.

Oh, and he has some gorgeous discus in a freshwater tank, and some mature clown loaches, which was also fun to see. =)

New Store

He is a good friend of mine......

He has worked very hard to hand pick only the healthiest livestock!!!! We will hopfully have his coral tanks up in the next couple of weeks then a few weeks after that start into some corals. I have been with him to his supplier to help pick out fish and he has some very nice corals, especially SPS so I am looking forward to getting the coral up and going so I can help him out with the corals. You can send me a pm or give him a call if there is anything fish or coral you are look for. His supplier can get ahold of pretty rare stuff that I have to say I rarly if ever see around here!!!!

Glad you all like his shop!!! I will have to pass it on to him. If you have not already checked it out you definatly should!!!

He will probably become a sponser some time in the next couple of weeks when we get things sorted out as far as sponsers and such goes.......

Thanks

Amanda

• 1 month later...
Guest LisaJill

i wanted to stop by there today; anyone remember his weekend hours by any chance? I know weekdays by appointment. The CL listing has expired though.