Big negative for Benny and Bryan (Benny503 & B.friend)

impur

These guys left me completely hanging knowing full well i would be leaving town the next morning. I had plans worked out a week in advance.

If you deal with either i strongly suggest you have your money in hand before meeting up with them.

If a death in the family occured i apologize but if not what you 2 did is completely unacceptable IMO. The money is a moot point, those corals do not deserve death just because you guys were too lazy to come meet me.

I will not EVER sell or trade with either of you.

Kris came to the rescue but i don't think we were able to hook up and not only did i lose all 3 corals but my cooler as well.

Great way to start a vacation i tell you what!!!

Unreal.

Miles

Impur, very sorry about I missed you this weekend. I had to be in Grants Pass again. I was hoping that you can leave the candycane to someone that you meet in Portland and when I get back to Portland I will pick it up from that person. And again very sorry about that.

Miles,

That is very frustrating. Nothing worse than someone telling you I'll be there and no one show(flame)

No excuses for them(outside a family emergency)if they couldn't be around then they need to make arrangements with you to meet someone else or another time.

I finally tracked down the cooler and the corals...it was my bad that I told Miles the wrong door to put them at (it was early!!! I feel so bad about this!) Anyhow...I will give an update on these poor souls tomorrow. I have heard of corals surriving alot, lets hope these follow suit. Miracles do happen though....Miles don't worry, you'll get your chest back, and if any survive I will do as planned and donate some to the TFT program.

As for the two who stood you up....I am sure they feel bad, but do need to understand the importance of "keeping" an agreement. We all have cell phones, email and in this day and age we are all readily available.

The corals have suffered, you have suffered, I have been going crazy for two days trying to find these babies...nothing left to say.

Kris

Kris you were the godsend in all of this. You went out of your way when you had nothing on the line. You are truely an asset to this hobby. I thank you many times over. You have absolutely no blame in any of this at all.

Thanks again for all your help and I hope those corals make it. They are a perfect fit for the TFT program.

Sorry to hear that the situation got even worse

I was still feeling very guilty that I couldn't hold those extra corals for you until you got back. I couldn't be 100% sure that they'd be healthy when I give them back. Anyways....Thanks soooo much for helping me again with my Zoo farm. I hope you and your Wife had a wonderful time in Hawaii. Hope to see some cool pictures.

they may make it ive brought candycanes to life from pencil lead size flesh. just feed everynight. even if nothing is looking good keep squirting some brine or something on em.sucks geting stod up i drove to corvalis from euegen and was going to pickup a maroon frogspawn for dsoz once,and in return he was gonn give me a bunch of frags. long story short i was at the guys doorstep and corvalis and he sounded hungover on the phone and made up some story. sucked i still drove up to dsoz and he still gave me frags but getting stood up sucks

Miles...thanks so much for your kind words. The chain of events that have occured over these corals will echo through the Walgreen halls for sometime to come!!!

So the story....

I tell Miles to drop them off at my district office the night before (Monday eve) and I plan on picking them up Tuesday before work. I tell him that our office is 101 in the Rentrack building.

Tuesday...Miles calls at the butt crack of dawn...well it was seven, and I again tell him suite 101. He says great, I go back to sleep. I call my office around 8:30 and no package for Kris...Hmmm I think...what has happened...plan to check back with Miles.

Tuesday Evening....I ask Miles "where" did you leave said corals, as the haven't been found. Miles responds..."the corals are probably toast, but I left them at 101. I saw Walgreens 103 and walked around the corner..." (the ice chest is blue and white).

Wednesday....I call my DO again...nobody has seen a blue and white ice chest...I tell them I had Miles drop it off in front of 101...."Why Kris, we are 103..." DUH. One of our admins went trapesing through the building to suite 101...which happened to be Pacific Fish Hatchery (ironic ain't it?), where the ice chest is located! They have a Kris there...scheduled to return on Thursday and were holding the "package" until then (there was a note on it to hold for Kris).

Corals are rescued...I work until 10, but....there is a meeting on Thursday at our Clackamas store. Our Photo Sup will take "package" to meeting. My head photo tech will obtain "package" and bring back to Sherwood. "Package" arrives in sherwood around 2:30pm today...I cut out of work early and promplty place corals in tank....

Two Beautiful candy cane corals...each with 5 or more heads....withing minutes they are poppin' !!! Fed cyclopeez and they are very happy. I think the shell is encrusted with start polyps...they haven't opened yet...but will, and will spread throughout my tank!

Oh what an adventure...I hope you have a great vacation Miles! At least now you have peace of mind!

Kris