VERY nice Dragon Goby

downhill_biker

This is a very nice, very colorful (for a dragon goby), for sale. I purchased the goby to help clean up the algae and cyano that was growing on my sand bed, and it is gone, and the little fella keeps covering some of my corals with sand. If you are looking for a nice looking sand sifter, that also eats prepared foods (doesnt just pass through gills), then this is your fish. I paid $26 for it at Aquaserene and figure I would sell it for $15. Thanks.

ballast003.jpg

ballast004.jpg

Wow, you want to come all the way from Redmond? I am available for whenever you want to be here. I am unemployed right now, so most of my time is free to a certain extent. Just let me know when works for you.

I have had the fish for only about 8 weeks now. 2 weeks was in QT with a copper treatment, and 6 weeks in display, he is, as you can tell, fat and healthy. Sorry, probably wont come with clam.

Well, I started trying to catch the fish tonight at about 7pm, and just caught it, it's 11:59. ended up taking a lot of the rock out and redoing the aquascape, but got the lil turd out of there. i like the new aquascape better. so i guess the price is $200 now, just kidding. the fish is a little stressed now, but should be fine tomorrow. cant wait to meet up with you again. just another great memory trying to catch a fish. LOL.