First fish

theJenchild

Hey guys,

Well, my tank is really getting off the ground. Its looking good, everything is healthy and I'm starting to turn my eye towards getting a fish. This is where I'm running into some issues, there are too many options!!

My tank is a 15 gallon open top nano cube with a 7 gallon sump and a soap dish fuge (coming on Tuesday, a big one). I would like to have something colorful, but peaceful. Ideally, I'd like to have a couple of small fish. If possible, I'd like to have a green mandarin dragonet (I'm fine supplementing copopods), or a shrimp/goby combo. It would also be nice to have a single or a couple of free swimming fish for some movement. Any ideas? I'm open to any suggestions.

I am only looking for fish that will be permanent residents in this tank. I don't have a larger place for them, so it'll need to be happy in a small tank on a long term basis. Also, I do have plans for SPS, so no clown gobies. Thanks for any advice and ideas!