28 GAL NANO CUBE FOR SALE

audge27

I'll be moving in October...Sadly, I can't take my tank. I thought I'd start early to find a home for it. I'd like to see if I can sell everything at once before splitting things up, although I realize this may be difficult. Also, I'm not sure how the breakdown and transport part is supposed to happen. I have a 5 gallon bucket to offer, but that won't hold much. I have only had the tank since March of this year. It is in great condition and I've had no problems with it. I'm asking $850 for everything (I paid $670 just for the tank and the stand). I'm willing to negotiate on the price to $800 if someone's willing to do more of the breakdown. I'm located in the Fisher's Landing/Vancouver area (east vancouver near hwy 14 and I-205).

It's a 28 gallon jbj nano cube with metal halide lighting. Both pumps have been replaced with maxi jet 900s, other than that it is the stock setup. Also included in the price is an azoo cooling fan, a light/timer surge protector, a heater, and the stand. I have other supplies I'll throw in too: food, testing kits, ph buffers, carbon, hydrometer, etc.

This is what's inside:

about 20lbs of sand and 30lbs of great live rock

1 clownfish, 1 pistol shrimp w/ yellow watchman goby, 1 rose anemone, 1 cleaner shrimp, 1 emerald crab, 1 blue legged hermit crab, and snails. (since there isn't much livestock it's a great base set-up to start from).

(all corals are pretty small about 2-3") misc mushrooms (blue and purple), candy cane coral, hammer head coral, kenya tree, white pom pom xenia, green, orange, pink, and yellow zoas, toad stool polyp, button polyps, horn coral

Please feel free to email with any questions or to get more pictures.

Thanks! :)

post-2629-141867771897_thumb.jpg

post-2629-1418677719_thumb.jpg

post-2629-141867771903_thumb.jpg