Calcium Reactor for sale! And pumps

jadams7

I have a calcium reactor, works great. Bought a year ago from someone who used it on a 180 gal tank with 50gal sump, worked great for him, I never set it up and I dont want to get into hard corals right now, so I figured I should get it out of the garage. There is no brand on the reactor, but it looks to be made of quality material. The media chamber is 16" tall (18" with lid), carbon dioxide tank (about half full still) is 21" tall including handle. The pump included is a german made Aquabee up2000. Make me a fair offer on this, I know how expensive a quality reactor is, so no crazy offers please, best offer gets it.

Also have a few pumps I found, Shoot me offers on them. I will make a better deal if you want all of them.

GenX GX-4100 submersible pump

Max flow is 1085gph. Could use a mild cleaning and a back plastic piece is missing (cosmetic, not on the dial side). Plugged it in and seemed to be working just fine. $40 obo

Genx GX-2400 submersible pump

Max flow is 635gph. Pretty clean, all there, plugged in and worked just fine.

$30 obo

Mag7 pump, 700gph, fully submersible, all there, plugged in and works great.

$50 obo

Mag 9.5 pump, fully submersible, all there, plugged in and worked like a charm. 950gph. Great condition, one of the screws heads just popped off, but that wont affect anything. I also have the original box, manual, and receipt for this one.

$65 obo

post-1660-141867771845_thumb.jpg

post-1660-141867771847_thumb.jpg

post-1660-141867771849_thumb.jpg

post-1660-14186777185_thumb.jpg

post-1660-141867771852_thumb.jpg