WTB tomini tang

impur

Upscales had one earlier this week.

How big was it? Also Joel at Waves had a real nice one in there but was about 3 1/2 to 4 inchs long. To big for me as I have been looking for the elusive Tomini Tang but a real small one(laugh)

i am very happy with the one i purchased from aquaserene. it had dull-ish colors in the store, but after some good food and some MH lighting and some time, it has the brightest fins i have ever seen on a tomini, and orange spots speckled all over its body. pectoral fins are even striped orange and green. gorgeous colors. wish i could get a pic, but they are so fast and a little shy. but you are more than welcome to come over and look at it, and my tank, but chances are you wont be taking it home. :)

I'd love to come check it out sometime Curtis. I saw one there at Aquaserene a week or so ago, but the fins were pretty beat up and they wouldn't budge on the $60 price.

I have one on the way from Doran. I'll let you all know how it arrives :D

guess you saw my post. good to hear you found one. mine didn't look great from aquaserene either, but after a few weeks it was looking perfect. they also had a small one there when i bought mine for $60, and one in another tank that was marked $40, so i bought the $40 one. i know they brought them in cheaper than that, they had it marked at $40 and that was enough profit, but what the heck, mark it up to $60 for an extra 20 bucks.

i have also found that fish color up better under the metal halide lighting, or maybe it's my tank, or food, whatever it is, i pretty much can count on the fish getting brighter when they come into my tank for a couple weeks.