Looking for Tank 70 - 125

andy

A friend of mine at work has just started in the hobby and has caught the bug (laugh) He's looking to upgrade from his 30 to something in the 70 to 90 to 125 range. Does anyone have a glass tank (and stand?) kicking around that'd fit the bill? Like all of us, he doesn't have a bunch of money to spend but he isn't begging for freebies either ;) LMK, thanks.

Jason's are used tanks. And they are predrilled. I picked one up and he gave me an amazing deal on it! Give him a call. I am sure he will make it worth your while. He also is selling some sweet used Light set-ups. I know he has a 55G with Stand and t5's that he wants to get rid of too.

Jason's are used tanks. And they are predrilled. I picked one up and he gave me an amazing deal on it! Give him a call. I am sure he will make it worth your while. He also is selling some sweet used Light set-ups. I know he has a 55G with Stand and t5's that he wants to get rid of too.

Yeah they were the store tanks but since moving into a smaller shop he has extras. And wants to sell them.