Changes in officers

kriswaters

Members....

As of today, there have been some changes in our officers. Kevin McCarthy has chosen to step down as PNWMAS president, effective immediately. Let me be the first to say thanks to him for the time and effort he put forth during his short time in office and that I hope all works out well for he and his family.

According to our PNWMAS Constitution, Article VII, Section 6, I will assume the roll of President for the remainder of the term.

Also, according to the same Article, Section, I have appointed John Manrow as Vice President for the remainder of the term. We will both share the duties as Vendor Relations Officer (Mike if still interested let me know).

Brandy will continue as Sec/Treasurer, and we now have an open spot for Board of Directors.

I am looking forward to being part of this club/site in this capacity, and am excited about the ideas and plans that our talented officers, BOD's and members have.

I look forward to a great year!

Sincerely,

Kris Waters