Over stocks corals.

Benny503

are you asking if its possible to over-stock your tank with corals? if so then not really. as long as your corals all get along and dont attack each other and you are able to keep the water parameters to the liking of your inhabitants then you can do what you want pretty much. Many people have some amazing tanks either stuffed with SPS or with LPS and softies. some mix the hard and soft corals but thats a little more challenging as the SPS like alot more flow than the softies generally require. and SPS generally require cleaner water than the zoas etc.

Just make sure when your buying all your new corals that you leave room for them to grow too. If they are tight next to each other as frags, when they start growing oyu might have some problems and end up getting a bigger tank. So make sure you get the girl friend really attached to those corals. ;)

Corals are like any other animal in an aquarium, you need to make sure you have enough filtration and space for them. Remember, these are pretty aggresive animals. They attack each other with chemicals, stinging cells, and go so far as to evert their guts and digest each other (that's what sweepers are ).

Corals are like any other animal in an aquarium' date=' you need to make sure you have enough filtration and space for them. Remember, these are pretty aggresive animals. They attack each other with chemicals, stinging cells, and go so far as to evert their guts and digest each other (that's what sweepers are ).[/quote']

Thanks biomekanic, I watch them closely. If anything happen I will move them to my quantine tank (plotting)

This is where I am heading.... (whistle)

LOL Benny, You're already becoming an official Reef addict. Welcome! Every one of us have felt that desire for bigger/better at one point. (Well, multiple times for most actually) Just take it slow, learn as much as possible, and have fun! That's what it's all about!