love this cat!

cyenna

I found this cat at work - everyone's convinced someone abandoned him in our parking lot. He's probably about 6 months old. I took him to get neutered at a discount (since he was a stray) so someone would adopt him. I do not want to adopt him because 1) I'm not financially able 2) I'm not emotionally willing. Honestly, I don't even really like cats but I didn't want this cat to suffer or anything like that.

I was going to take him to get neutered and get him adopted and that was that. But after his neutering he picked up an upper respiratory infection so I had to take him back to the vet and charge my credit card. The infection is gone but he has/had ear mites. We're still treating him for ear mites but we're almost done. He's been de-flead and has had the FIV/lukemia vaccination.

He's probably best as an indoor cat - my worry with becoming an indoor outdoor cat is that he may wander off and find the next human that pets him. Although if you let him out to go potty or something, I'm sure he'd come right back. He is litter box trained. He likes to coo and really loves rubbing up against you. He is such a people-loving cat that he'd be fine with children (in fact, would love them). He is very careful about not clawing furniture and people although sometimes you have to remind him. He is young and really smart so if you wanted to train him out of any habits you can. One "habit" he has is he likes to walk between people's feet and we're currently trying to teach him not to but it's hard because he likes being so affectionate.

I've already spent over $200 on this cat that I don't even want but I really want him to find a good home because he is a living being. He will come with kitty litter, litter box, mousy toys, left-over food (wet and dry), kitty towel, scratching post, water bowl, and anything else I have that's kitty related. He is FREE to a loving home.

sleep.jpg

outside.jpg

• 2 weeks later...